Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Speak up

Helllloooooo! Hello out there!

I have well over 500 page views at this point. Each day, it surprises me to see how many posts have been read. I started this thinking that a few people might sometimes read my blog. For the most part I needed an outlet to rediscover some of my creativity, a place where I could "think out loud" and some ways to hold myself accountable.

I've gotten well over 500 page views in the month since I've started writing, so I know this blog is no longer just for me. For the most part, people have responded by telling me on Facebook or in other ways that they like it and that it speaks to them, or that they like my voice or writing style. And those are always nice things to hear. Sometimes I'll be talking to a friend and they'll say something that refers to my blog, or that assumes knowledge from what I've written rather than anything I've said to them. Those are good moments because in those moments I know I have readers.

What I don't know is which posts, which topics, really reach out to people or grab readers. What do you wonder more about? What do you want to hear less about? What questions do I leave unanswered that you'd like to know more about? Speak up! I want to hear from y'all.

(And thank you so much for reading. It really does help and humble me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment